In order to best plan for your child’s academic success parents will need to attend the Orientation Day to pick-up important back to school information. This information will include your child’s class schedule, locker information, and transportation schedule, etc.
These dates have been scheduled for:
- Elementary Orientation/Back to School Information Day
- August 2nd 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- NWMS Orientation
- August 6th - 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - 6th grade orientation
- August 7th - 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. - 7th & 8th grade orientation
- NWHS Freshman Orientation & device hand-out
- August 6th 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- NWHS 10-12 Orientation & device hand-out
- August 9th 2:00 p. m. - 7:00 p.m.
- August 10th 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.