In preparation for winter weather, the cold weather information page has been turned on. This link will show you immediate information.
Because we live in Northern Indiana, everyone must be prepared for cold temperatures.
- As decisions are made to delay or close school, students need to dress appropriately for cold temperatures, up to 30 degrees below zero (wind chill) for up to 30 minutes while waiting for the bus or walking to and from school.
- Be prepared. When roads are clear, the buses are running, and the schools are warm, we should be in school and will do our best to see that school is open.
- We do our best to make an initial decision regarding a delay or closing by 5:45 a.m. and then again at 7:45 a.m. if we have to close after a delay. We may call a delay first to see if conditions improve before having to close for the day.
- Sign up at http://www.weareclosedtoday.com/ for the fast notification regarding delays or closings.
- This link provides additional information: http://www.wanee.org/ParentsandStudents.aspx