NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Students interested in running for Student Council for the 2021-22 school year should pay attention to their emails and Skyward Access Portals. Applications have been sent and you may print & complete them, and then submit them to Mr. Risedorph by Friday. If applications are not submitted, you will not be able to run or join student council for the 2021-22 school year.
- Juniors and Seniors: Prom tickets will go on sale beginning tomorrow, in room 815 during homeroom. You can also purchase them before school in room 815 between 7:30 and 7:55 or after school in room 818 between 2:30 and 3:00. Tickets are $35 per person. The prom will take place at Riverside Terrace in Mishawaka on May 15th.
- We are having an art show at the end of the year! If you are a senior who has taken art classes and interested in setting up a senior show case at the art show, please come to Mrs. McGowen’s room 820 to pick up the information and the application. The senior show case spots will be first come, first serve so don’t wait! The applications are due on May 7.
- The NorthWood Scholarship Foundation Ceremony has been moved to Sunday, May 23rd at 1:30. Be sure to update your calendars
- There is now a “Jobs Board” located outside the guidance office doors. All job postings that we receive will be posted there.
- The National Honor Society SENIORS will meet during homeroom tomorrow. Only the seniors need to attend this NHS meeting.