NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND, 2020
- Students – make sure you keep checking your 2nd trimester schedules in Skyward as changes are still being made.
- There will be a Boys Basketball Call-Out Meeting Wednesday, November 4th during Homeroom. The meeting will be in Coach Wolfe’s Room which is 703
- Have you lost your student ID card? Effective immediately, any student needing a new student I.D. card will need to pay $3.50 for a replacement. You will need to pay in advance. Please see Mrs. Bilinski in room 804 to place your order. We will be placing an order this Wednesday
- Thank you to everyone who contributed to the food drive this year! After Friday’s count, we raised 1,951 pounds of food. However, there was just over $1000 donated by students and staff! That would bring our total pounds of food donated to nearly 7,000 pounds!
- We will be around to collect the final donations from classrooms today. We will announce the winners of the department groupings tomorrow morning and deliver your Halloween Treats during 3rd hour.
Until then, let us congratulate the following classes for earning Milk and Cookies this week!
First Place – Mrs. Bilinski with 385 points per person.
Second Place – Mrs. Harrington with 325 points per person.
Third Place – Mr. Mishler with 167 points per person.
- The cafeteria would like to remind all students, you must have your ID card for us to process your lunch!
This helps speed up the process during serving times!