NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
Thursday, February 4, 2021
- SENIORS: Remember that your NorthWood Scholars applications are due tomorrow.
- Key Club Students: If you want to order a t-shirt, bring your money to Mrs. Rowe in room 911 today or tomorrow.
- Students and teachers find your friends, make a team, & come participate in this year’s Sweetheart week!
- Monday February 8th: Bingo Night! You can sign up with friends in teams of up to five, or you can go solo. We’ll have a variety of incredible prizes from local businesses and elsewhere that you won’t want to miss!
- Tuesday February 9th: Escape room! Sign up with a friend or a group of up to five! Explore your knowledge of investigation and clue finding! Find the clues to unlock the valentine treasure.
- Wednesday February 10th: Virtual talent show showing in homeroom, make sure to get your entries in via email to Cole Davis by Monday February 8th.
- Thursday February 11th: Trivia night and coronation! You can sign up with friends in teams of up to five or give facts by yourself! Due to Covid-19 restrictions, coronation cannot be held during a basketball game as usual. In between trivia night rounds, sweetheart coronation will take place, so come and support your class nominations as we announce king & queen.
- Monday February 9th- Thursday February 11th: During lunch hours students can write notes of kindness to their sweethearts, friends, and favorite teachers. Suckers will be sold alongside kindness notes for $1.00. Proceeds will be going to help a nonprofit organization in our community. Notes and suckers will be distributed during lunch on Friday.
- As nothing is traditional this year, we must adapt, overcome, and make sweetheart week the best possible.
- Be sure to check your emails for Sweetheart court voting and pre-registration signups.
THAT’S ALL FOR TODAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY!