NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- The Prom Club Committee will meet today during homeroom.
- Juniors and Seniors: you can buy your Prom tickets before school in room 815 between 7:30 and 7:55 or after school in room 818 between 2:30 and 3:00. Tickets are $35 per person. The prom will take place at Riverside Terrace in Mishawaka on May 15th.
- If a FFA member is interested in becoming an officer for the 2021-2022 school year, please pick up an application in Mrs. Beer’s room. The applications are due Monday, May 3.
- There will be a football meeting today in the AC during homeroom.
- Students who have taken any visual art classes this year: Bring your art work back for the art show. You may take 2D artwork to Mrs. McGowen’s room -- 820 and take 3D art work to Mrs. Hershberger’s room--601. When you bring the art work, you must put a tag on your artwork. Colored tags will be provided when you drop it off. The Art show will be Friday, May 21st from 5-7 pm and Sunday, May 23rd from 2-4 pm. Masks and social distancing are required during the art show.
- If there is anyone interested in being an announcer and running the sound system for little league baseball games, see Mr. Doty in room 917. The job pays $50 per game.
- Girls Track defeated Wawasee and lost to Warsaw Tuesday night at Warsaw. Kady Hutsell was the lone Lady Panther first place finisher with a victory in the 200 with a time of 28.07 seconds. NorthWood Girls Track will next compete in the Princess Relays at Mishawaka on Friday night.