NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
Friday, April 30, 2021
- Juniors and Seniors: you can buy your Prom tickets before school in room 815 between 7:30 and 7:55 or after school in room 818 between 2:30 and 3:00. Tickets are $35 per person. The prom will take place at Riverside Terrace in Mishawaka on May 15th. Please purchase your ticket by Wednesday!
- If a FFA member is interested in becoming an officer for the 2021-2022 school year, please pick up an application in Mrs. Beer’s room. The applications are due Monday, May 3.
- Students who have taken any visual art classes this year: Bring your art work back for the art show. You may take 2D artwork to Mrs. McGowen’s room -- 820 and take 3D art work to Mrs. Hershberger’s room--601. When you bring the art work, you must put a tag on your artwork. Colored tags will be provided when you drop it off. The Art show will be Friday, May 21st from 5-7 pm and Sunday, May 23rd from 2-4 pm. Masks and social distancing are required during the art show. Just a reminder: The art show is NOT only for seniors but ALL students who took art classes this year.
- If there is anyone interested in being an announcer and running the sound system for little league baseball games, see Mr. Doty in room 917. The job pays $50 per game.
- If you ordered a Mental Health Awareness T-shirt from Bring Change To Mind, please pick it up in the main office.
- Boys Cross Country Team: Those planning on or interested in joining the boys cross country team should attend the callout meeting next Wednesday during homeroom in Mr. Bell’s room, 720.