Dear Underclassmen & Parents/Guardians,
It is hard to believe that May 22, 2020 is the final day of the school year. I appreciate everyone who has worked hard to adapt to the challenge of this COVID-19 situation and continue to help students progress academically. While the adaptions and processes haven’t always been perfect, they have come from the servant’s heart to help us all to maintain a safe learning environment.
We typically collect textbooks, library books, athletic uniforms, etc. at the end of the school year. This year is no different, but we will need to schedule drop-offs for those items to be collected in a timely manner.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 through Friday, May 22, 2020
- Students will return textbooks, library books, athletic and/or academic wear, borrowed instruments, sheet music etc.
- Drop-off Timeline & Location
- 8:00 A.M. to Noon at the circle drive main entrance
- We will have school personnel meeting you in the circle drive.
- We will not be collecting student laptops for the summer. If a laptop is in need of repair or if the student will not be returning to NorthWood in the fall, please contact Mrs. Craven at [email protected] to set up an appointment.
Once again, I want to express my appreciation for you and your commitment to provide, participate in, and support education of your child.
It is a Great Day to be a Panther!
David L. Maugel