NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
Friday, February 5, 2021
- There will be a boy’s golf call out meeting on Wednesday, Feb 17th in 501 during homeroom
- Students and teachers find your friends, make a team, & come participate in this year’s Sweetheart week!
- Monday February 8th is Bingo Night! You can sign up with friends in teams of up to five, or you can go solo. We’ll have a variety of incredible prizes from local businesses and elsewhere that you won’t want to miss!
- Tuesday February 9th is the Escape room! Sign up with a friend or a group of up to five! Explore your knowledge of investigation and clue finding! Find the clues to unlock the valentine treasure.
- Wednesday February 10th is the virtual talent show showing in homeroom, make sure to get your entries in via email to Cole Davis by Monday February 8th.
- Thursday February 11th is Trivia night and The Coronation! You can sign up with friends in teams of up to five or give facts by yourself! Due to Covid-19 restrictions, coronation cannot be held during a basketball game as usual. In between trivia night rounds, sweetheart coronation will take place, so come and support your class nominations as we announce king & queen.
- Monday February 8th- Thursday February 11th: During lunch hours students can write notes of kindness to their sweethearts, friends, and favorite teachers. Suckers will be sold alongside kindness notes for $1.00. Proceeds will be going to help a nonprofit organization in our community. Notes and suckers will be distributed during lunch on Friday.
- As nothing is traditional this year, we must adapt, overcome, and make sweetheart week the best possible. Be sure to check your emails for Sweetheart court voting and pre-registration signups
THAT’S ALL FOR TODAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY!