Parents and teachers share the same goals for children; they want each individual to do their best. Student success will happen when parents and teachers work together.
This can happen in a number of ways.
• By keeping lines of communication open between both the parents and teachers
• By parents helping by setting aside time for schoolwork at home
• By teachers sending newsletters, creating blogs, making phone calls, and preparing report cards
• Parents can attend parent/teacher conferences to make sure that parents, teachers and students are all on the same page
• Parents can volunteer in the classroom or building
• Parents can help the teacher by letting them know about things happening at home
Teachers and parents working together as a team to provide the best educational experience, IT WORKS!