NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH, 2020
- Students – make sure you keep checking your 2nd trimester schedules in Skyward as changes are still being made.
- There will be a Boys Basketball Call-Out Meeting Wednesday, November 4th during Homeroom. The meeting will be in Coach Wolfe’s Room which is 703.
- Have you lost your student ID card? Effective immediately, any student needing a new student I.D. card will need to pay $3.50 for a replacement. You will need to pay in advance. Please see Mrs. Bilinski in room 804 to place your order. We will be placing an order this Wednesday
- Due to finals, Fellowship of Christian Students will NOT be meeting this Friday. We will meet next Friday, the 13th
- It’s Want-To-Know Wednesday. Check your email and complete this week’s yearbook survey for your chance to win a treat from the yearbook staff.
- Girls Cross Country celebrated their season on Monday night by honoring the award winners for 2020. Kaitlin Burden was named MVP highlighted by being named 1st team All NLC and her 67th place out of 208 runners last Saturday at the IHSAA Championship Meet in Terre Haute. Reese Barhydt was named Outstanding Mental Attitude. Reagan Austrup was this year's Most Improved runner. Reese Baryhydt, Abigail Vorhis, and Jenna Markham were captains. Emilie Allen was first team Academic All State, and Jenna Markham was Honorable Mention Academic All State. Congratulations members of the Lady Black Pack on an outstanding season.