Online registration process is open for the 2023-2024 school year
Wa-Nee is excited to welcome your family and introduce you to the online registration process using Skyward Family Access.
In-District New Students
If you are a new family to our district or requesting a first-time out-of-district transfer, this process is initiated by completing the In-District New Student Registration Form
. Parents will then receive an email with instructions on how to begin the registration process.
The registration process must be completed for each student. TAKE YOUR TIME -- At the end of the registration process it will prompt you if you have forgotten to fill in any of the sections. But you can rest easy because it's pretty intuitive! The total process should take no longer than 15-20 minutes to complete per student. Completing the registration process online not only will save time it will also ensure that we have accurate, up-to-date information for your child.
Out of District New Students
Parents and/or legal guardians residing outside the Wa-Nee Community Schools district boundaries will need to complete the Transfer Tuition Eligibility Verification form
prior to their enrollment application being accepted. Please note, transportation may be provided on a limited basis from an exiting stop when there is room on the bus. Student’s living outside the district boundaries will not be charged tuition unless otherwise required by law.
Wa-Nee Community Schools welcomes prospective families and we will be contacting you soon to schedule your tour. However, we do ask that you complete either the In-District New Student Registration Form or the Out of District Transfer Tuition Eligibility Verification process prior to scheduling your tour.
Please note that
- Tours are held during school hours only when school is in session
- A Parent/legal guardian must be present for new student tours
- Please allow 45-60 minutes for your visit, which includes a complete tour of the building and meeting with the school principal, assistant principal, or guidance counselor
The following items will also be necessary for completing your child’s enrollment process. You can bring these items with you when you come for your tour.
- Legal Birth Certificate from the County Health Department (we are not permitted to accept hospital birth certificates)
- Immunization (shot) records
- Proof of Residency - Proof of Residency Requirements
Welcome we are glad you’re here and looking forward to meeting you.