NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
Friday, February 19, 2021
- Attention girls’ tennis players - We will be having a call out meeting today after school in the south surge for all girls interested in playing tennis this year. If you are unable to attend, please let the athletic office know or call one of the coaches, Tif or Tori Schwartz. Looking forward to meeting with you!
- We will be operating on a 2-hour delay on Monday and Tuesday for ISTEP testing. Juniors must report at 8:00 am, 1st period will begin at 10:00 am
- Students please check your schedule in Skyward before reporting to 1st period on Monday as several changes have been made. Please do not request schedule changes through email. Drop/Add forms can be picked up in the counseling office.
- FFA members; please remember to stop by Mrs. Beer’s room to fill out information for FFA week.
- The Interactive Media class will be producing a weekly school news show starting the 3rd trimester. Our plan is to produce the show on Fridays to be shown on the following Wednesday during homeroom. If there is a student, group of students, club, sport, or any event that you want highlighted or recognized or if you simply have any general announcements, please fill out the attached form and return to Mr. Doty, [email protected] All announcements need to be submitted by Wednesday of each week to be broadcast the following Wednesday.