NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
- College Appreciation Week, formally known as College GO Week is just around the corner. IU Fort Wayne is waiving the application fee during College Application Week. Students can apply online between September 21 & September 25 and use the waiver code FWCOLLGO to waive the $65 application fee.
- Next week is College Go Week. Watch your email for information about the dress up days!
- The deadline to sign up for the ACT that is being offered on Saturday, October 24th is this Thursday, September 17th. You may sign up on the ACT website. If you are a 21st Century Scholar or qualify for free/reduced lunch, stop by the counseling office to pick up a fee waiver code to register with no cost.
- Bring Change To Mind gives teens a platform to share their voices and raise awareness around mental health. If you are interested in participating in Bring Change To Mind, please come to our first meeting of the year in room 811 during homeroom today.
- National Honor Society will meet in the media center during homeroom today
- Art Club is meeting today in Mrs. McGowen’s room during homeroom. If you are interested in joining the art club, come today to room 820
- The boys’ cross-country team posted a solid performance last night at Warsaw placing 3rd against all NLC teams. The boys also posted the fastest top 5 average for the team since 2009 at 17 minutes and 9 seconds. Great job runners
- Attention Seniors: If you are interested in running for the Nappanee Youth Body Advisor position, see Mr. Risedorph for information. The position represents all students in the community at the city level and elected by the students at NorthWood High School. Your term would last until the conclusion of the school year.
- Attention Baseball Players: Limited Contact Practice is tonight from 330-530. Anyone interested in playing baseball next spring is welcome to attend.