NORTHWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING ANNOUNCMENTS
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
- How does $1 million sound? Pretty good, right? Did you know that someone with a college degree will earn, on average, $1 million more over a lifetime than someone with just a high school diploma. It’s never too early to start planning for education beyond high school. Visit learnmoreindiana.org/college to get tips on what you can be doing each year of high school and keep an eye out for College Go! Events happening all week long at school.
- This week is College Go Week. Tuesday is College Roommate Day so pick a color to wear together.
- Any student who would like to order a music letter jacket this year can get ordering information in the Performing Arts Office. Forms and money are due Thursday, October 8. See Mrs. Pauls in the Performing Arts Office if you have questions
- Attention Seniors: If you are interested in running for the Nappanee Youth Body Advisor position, see Mr. Risedorph for information. The position represents all students in the community at the city level and elected by the students at NorthWood High School. Your term would last until the conclusion of the school year.
- The Girls Golf team won the Warsaw Sectional on Saturday by 45 shots! Cybil Stillson shot 76 and finished first overall. Breanna Goss finished 2nd and Abbie Richner finished 3rd overall. The girls next meet is the East Noble Regional at NobleHawk on Saturday. Congrats and good luck girls!
- The #9 ranked NorthWood Boys Varsity Soccer Team defeated Jimtown over the weekend 11-0. Kyle Cripe led the team with 2 goals.
The JV boys soccer team competed in the JV NLC tournament over the weekend. The boys defeated Plymouth 2-1 but lost in the championship match to Goshen on Penalty kicks