Kosciusko County Health Department
*Beginning January 1, 2020, there will be an $15 administration fee per shot*
- Cash, Credit/Debit Card; Medicaid will be billed -
**The Immunization clinic can now accept some forms of insurance, please call the clinic prior to arriving to check if your insurance is accepted**
The Clinic is open to VFC eligible residents of Indiana for immunizations every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:15pm-4:30pm.
VFC (Vaccines for children) is a federally funded program that provides childhood vaccines for those age 18 and under, who have Medicaid or are uninsured.
- On the first Monday of every month (with the exception of those Mondays that fall on a holiday) is an evening immunization clinic from 4:30-6:30pm.
- The Health Department Clinic is by appointments at this time. Please call to make an appointment.
K21 Health Services Pavillion - KCH campus
1515 Provident Drive
Warsaw, IN 46580
**Please Bring Immunization Record**
Elkhart County Health Department
Vaccines are provided by appointment at the following locations:
- Elkhart County Health Department - 608 Oakland Avenue, Elkhart, IN
- Millersburg Fire Department - 500 Carriage Lane, Millersburg, IN
- Clinton Frame Church - 63846 CR 35, Goshen, IN
- First Mennonite Church - 203 E. Lawrence St, Middlebury, IN
- Nappanee First Brethren Church - 1600 N. Main St, Nappanee, IN
Call (574) 523-2127
For more info and to schedule an appointment
PLEASE BRING ALL RECORDS WITH YOU
Child must be accompanied by parent/guardian or an adult (18 yrs or older) with written permission from the parent.