The School Board of Trustees (sometimes also referred to as the "School Board") is a body of elected officials that represents the interests of the public communities that they serve. The officials are primarily responsible for decisions that reflect what the community wants from its public school system. Their responsibilities include:
- Authorizing funding and budgets
- Reviewing curriculum needs
- Acting on staff issues such as hiring and resignations
- Other school related issues
The School Board of Trustees will meet on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 6:00 PM. All meetings are open to the public.
- Don Lehman, President
- Shawn Johnson, Vice-President
- Curt Flickinger, Secretary
- Lou Bonacorsi, Member
- Eric Brown, Member
- Christina Eshelman, Member
- Terry Graber, Member
Agenda and Minutes
As soon as the Agenda and Minutes are available they are posted on our website for review. You may browse both current and past documents by using the links available on the right in the Links/Downloads section.